Monday, July 2, 2007

I've been tagged!!!

Shhh tagged me. Rules of the game are posted before facts are listed. At the end of the exercise, I will tag 8 new people and post their names. Then I will go to their blogs and leave a comment letting them know they have been tagged. I will ask them to read my blog.

Eight little known facts about me:
1. I am an only child.
2. When I was in grade school I wanted to be a ballerina and broke my middle toe while practicing.
3. I like to listen to country music.
4. I love pizza so much, I could eat it every day.
5. My favorite color is turquoise.
6. My favorite fiction reads are psychological thrillers.
7. My favorite non-fiction reads are memoirs.
8. I love going to flea markets.


I am tagging Sports and Technology Fan, ScrappinErin, Jim's Maryland 23 Things Blog – Neato!, memoir of an amnesiac, Library LunaSea, Library Lunacy, Wonder Twin Power, Thing From the Blog.

No comments: